Friday, April 13, 2012

The amount of love that I feel for so many people is filling my chest to the umpth level right now, from my closest friends to my family members to people I don't know too well or have lost contact with to my co workers to my nurses and therapists. I truly can feel a tug inside of my chest where my heart is, and my eyes are tired and beginning to fill with fresh tears. My broken thumb feels snug and my left leg feels stronger because my physical therapist has worked it every day, and my head feels tired yet clear because I'm getting back my thoughts and memory and insight, I also feel my arms reaching out to grasp a loved one tightly and my head is begging for a shoulder to curl on just to show you all that I thank you for being here while I've needed you and I love you from my depths. I want to lie in green grass with the sun on my back and smell the soil and sob tears of absolute joy for being ALIVE. Thank you a thousand times over. You can't even begin to imagine how much love.

1 comment: