Friday, August 5, 2011

operation anonymous love letters

Hi. eyes I could melt in
you feel good in the scoop of my arm, and it feels so good to laugh like that
talk about longing for
t o u c h
funny that you don't know. Funny how I think of one day where I can tell you
how I sleep in dreams and wake and smile and glide through my mind

The thought of fall when it hits me i can feel it rush throughout my body like a first kiss
with that my stomach is tight and my throat closes up as I try to push away the groan
I squeeze my eyes and go for a run.

I like rising in the morning at the same hour as the steam coming off of the lake.
I like smiling alone,
half of the time I can't say a word because of the dang eyes
the curve and the curls and I'm gettin an ache in my head
from shaking back and forth and my shoulders are sore
from brushin this all off to act so cool calm and collected
just say my name
I'll start all over again

the pouting thinkin no one's paying attention
and inside I'm shouting cuz I'm almost broke
spending every last dime.
Laughing to myself, as if, oh hufflepuff
ooh la la la la la

Hi. seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment