Saturday, July 16, 2011

who am i these days
i hate cigarettes, i can't stand smoking weed, drinking alcohol has become way too much of a task that i don't enjoy, i love going to sleep early and waking up early, my body is both fragile and vigorous, i love pushing myself,i love being with my friends especially when we're being active, i love having self control, i hate sleeping in, i am vegan, i miss my best friend, i love having a crush, kayaking is all i want to do always, i enjoy my job, i really am a leo, i can't eat pizza, i would love to learn more about gardening, i want a garden, this heat is invigorating and debilitating all at once, i am a victor.. not a victim, i need my alone time quite a bit, i enjoy reading. i love when someone touches my back, i have to apply for a passport.. tomorrow! i am in desperate need of a massage, my knees sweat more than you can imagine, the worst thing is feeling like i have to explain myself to everyone... i shouldn't feel it, but i do. i want to kiss. i want to be alone. i am happy being alone, but i love you too.
I will do the Ironman.

3 comments: