Thursday, May 19, 2011


i felt you all tonight
every single one of you
in my
mind
body
soul
bones
spirit
heart
veins
pores
senses
i spoke to a god that i once believed in
i poured my soul out
within the fragments of my drunken speech
i spit rhymes with no breaths
there is confidence in your being,
do you realize?
if i can be me
then you can believe
in the being that you must embrace
one day
like this day
play this moment as every day
how on earth
how on universe
does my soul encompass
this being
these feelings
but I promise to you
on our friendship
that i feel what i feel
it is really real
it is what i need
you are what i see
we are growing, folks
every day
we are every being
holding my knees
you are making my
tummy squeeze
do you know what
our ego is or says or feels
because we are all
royalty
do you know how beautiful you truly are
how valuable your words are
are are are are
we the same person
no not a chance
but we are
undoubtedly
inseparable
undeniable
the prime of our lives
this is it we are alive
we know each other
wake up
please be aware
my heart has spoken
you have answered
thank you Sambo
for showing me what i have known
i can't say it better than matis
you are the air
that i breathe
and Ace who are you that i happened to meet
and the smoke in the air
and the words that i'd like to speak
to too many people
that i want to meet
thank the lord for
Applebees,
Donkey Coffee,
my wonderful mother
and my friends
different than me

No comments:

Post a Comment