Saturday, May 21, 2011

here it is, 3am again and im eating pasta in bed dammit polluting the air of this clean room polluting my stomach by distributing the fumes of the Flume that used to be one i knew pure and healthy clean and pristine now diluted by allergens gluten friends that i once knew but who are you? im sorry that i have a sad tale to tell but what the hell since we're all going to hell so much for the rapture especially since i thought i would be captured by the spell i was under when i was under the influence of innocence and obedience a reliance on a defiant structure one that i fell under but now the questions of who am i and who are you but us together is the most askew to my eye sight my mind sight the hind light shows me that the grass is greener on the other side of the tree that seems to be underneath my feet the roots encompassing them someone please tell me what that means because i don't know a thing brushing off a bug from my knee exhibiting the fear which three of you do i want to squeeze and embrace kiss and feel the fear that i feel let me step back to that all of the people around me why do i choose to please what is this sense of need Wyoming Utah Colorado hold me keep calling my name so i remain sane this Rolling Rock is not what i came for but the truth of the matter is that the people i see are who im eager to please when i keep saying me me me you are whom you need to please but in what manner do you accomplish these things giving your soul making out with your tongues or leaving your friends and being on your own? for some of us it may mean giving up all of it and shit that means me but that is scary.

1 comment: