Wednesday, April 6, 2011

working girl blues but its only day two boo hoo theres a night sky cold and crisp with stars teasing my eyes never comparing to the desert's delight this isnt my room where is my ocean this drink will dizzy my senses but fabricates no potion to steal my soul and pull me away into the abyss of warm wind and laughter meaning happiness i am nowhere near hopeless rather hopeful for what persevering through this madness tables and tips drunken drums and sandwiches a foggy head feeling more equivocal than ever before or is that the feeling itself posing itself distressing my well being being seeing hearing feeling stop taking life so seriously don't lose grasp of believing in nothing or everything dry hands that could sand a renovated cascade of frozen slopes unsure if they should spill or stay put due to the weather and maybe that is just it my mind corresponding to the changing tides the comforting warm breezes to be suddenly followed by shrilling cold pinches of wind let it be let it be let it be stop at nothing

3 comments: